LOL.... Bike for sale!!! 2006 GSX-R 750...

Dubguy85

Well....Since I'm an idiot and love to get new toys all the time, I think I'm selling my basically brand new GSXR 750... I love this bike, and have no idea why I'm selling it, but I have something else in mind.....

This is a 2006 GSX-R 750 with only 1200 miles...This thing is basically still in the break in stage...It has NEVER been dropped, or wrecked, and has been babied. Everything is bone stock except for the fender eliminator and a carbon fiber tank protector. I DO however have a brand new shorty akroprovic exhaust brand new in box for it that is carbon fiber, but will not include that with the price of the bike. I just bought the exhaust like 5 days ago.... Any questions let me know

PRICE IS $6900 FIRM.... I won't be dissapointed if I have to keep this bike...I don't NEED money so I'm not going to just give it away...But I think for this bike with those miles this is a STEAL!

bikephone.jpg

I know I was looking at these at one point, but since I can't make up my mind best not to jump and say "Me me me, I'll buy it...oh wait, now I want a Z750S, no I think I will stick with the SV650, or maybe I will get a CBR, but wait that gixxer looks really hot....ahhhhh"