High Powered Rifle Shopping

playerpro153

If your trully intrested in those rifles... I would have to recomend stoping in to Vance's in columbus... There are quite a few guys in there that have done and do long distance shooting. there is even a guy who gets custom rifles built in the 338

If your trully intrested in those rifles... I would have to recomend stoping in to Vance's in columbus... There are quite a few guys in there that have done and do long distance shooting. there is even a guy who gets custom rifles built in the 338

I already do long range shooting and know quite a few gunsmiths and builds that I would have done if I have the money. My rig and what I have had done to it is plenty for what I do now and Im shooting out to 1165 yards almost monthly / bi montlhy.

There is an old guy at vances that actually won the Wimbledon Cup for 1000yard when he was younger.. Other then him, I dont know anyone there I would talk to for long range shooting tips.

I already do long range shooting and know quite a few gunsmiths and builds that I would have done if I have the money. My rig and what I have had done to it is plenty for what I do now and Im shooting out to 1165 yards almost monthly / bi montlhy.

There is an old guy at vances that actually won the Wimbledon Cup for 1000yard when he was younger.. Other then him, I dont know anyone there I would talk to for long range shooting tips.

Yeah your talking about Keith... Ill admit I know all the guys there pretty well and ud be truly amazed by the wealth of knowledge there. the only problem that you can run into is that it can be just SOOOOO busy all the time and the guys really dont have the time to share what they know......Im not gonna Lie.... Ive worked there for 8+years now....and I cant even understand half of what some of them talk about some days. So if you ever want a good contact for a specific reason let me know and i can tell you who to talk to... and trust me they will answer your questions....or get the person you need ;)

Yeah your talking about Keith... Ill admit I know all the guys there pretty well and ud be truly amazed by the wealth of knowledge there. the only problem that you can run into is that it can be just SOOOOO busy all the time and the guys really dont have the time to share what they know......Im not gonna Lie.... Ive worked there for 8+years now....and I cant even understand half of what some of them talk about some days. So if you ever want a good contact for a specific reason let me know and i can tell you who to talk to... and trust me they will answer your questions....or get the person you need ;)

I also shoot with the world record holder for best 5 shot group at 1000 yards. :) I have a few pretty good contacts but wouldnt mind hearing who they recommend for gunsmithing work. I know a couple of good smiths but its always good to know as many as possible.

Edited by flounder

Wow you guys are talking about some pricey stuff.

(Watches Enemy At The Gates while telling his Mosin-Nagant that it's okay because those fancy newfangled guns can't set someone's clothes on fire at 75 feet.)

Hurr hurr