The Walking Dead.. video game.

Buck531

So it's like you're watching tv but you hit a couple buttons along the way? And after you beat it are you really gonna sit back and watch the same thing again for a second play-through?

Color me skeptical.

Played the demo yesterday on the PS3. It was actually kinds of fun but does take some getting used to. It's a mixture of pushing buttons and moving around on your own. So far, the episodes will be cheap but I'm concerned about how much playtime is invovled in each episode and if it will be good enough to make at least make a second run with different choices.

I will say listening to the answering machine made me a little sad. lol

Just played the first episode. The action sequences are linear and... kinda lame. However, the dialog system is fun in that it isn't linear and the game forces you to make decisions quickly, some of them very big decisions. The voice acting is quite high quality as well.

• 2 months later...
The second episode came out about a week ago. I thought it was way better than the first. Less dumb, more interesting, more choices and dilemmas, and a few genuinely funny parts. A lot darker also. This is way more entertaining and enthralling than the TV series.

here's a question, did you guys buy the individual seasons for $4.99(do the math its $24.95 when you purchase all 5) or the entire bundle for $19.99? makes sense to do the bundle except the fact that episodes 3-5 aren't out yet.