First trip to the track 5/2.

LeonbergerG

Usually the fuel regulation is controlled by a FPR located within the gas tank as part of the fuel pump assembly. Somewhere you should have an adjustable regulator if it's sitting at 65psi unless the factory unit is fucked.

Sounds like someone was already in there and cut the access door like Linn said.

It should take about 20min to pull the fuel pump assembly and check the regulator.

It's not like anything is adjustable, it would seem to me that either wahtever gauge he has is inaccurate or someone has messed with the fuel lines somewhere else. If it was me I'd see if anything has been altered with the fuel lines near the left rear tire, thats where it would be easy to splice in a regulator or something.

The only reason I say possible inaccurate gauge is because the stock regulator is not adjustable and usually high fuel pressure would be caused by a stuck regualtor or restriction in the return, these conditions typically make for a lot higher pressure then 65psi.

and normal working range is 55-60psi

Ok. Needs an adjustable regulator then?

See above posts, you'd be better off to figure out why its at 65psi before you go changing anything, and verifing that it is indeed that high, double checking with another gauge would be a go idea.