Suzuki SV1000 Dyno Tune Results

DTM Brian

wow, really, not too shabby at all.

You should of seen the A/F on the first pull. The air/fuel dipped into the 10's with the stock tune. I managed to get it close to 13.0 at WOT. I did a complete custom map for the owner. Took close to two hours. He came back all smiles saying he could not believe how much more responsive the bike was.

He is a member of Ohio Riders. I will wait for him to chime in. :)

You should consider DTM for all your power commander tuning needs. I have a number of customers who are happy. No need spending $250.00 to $350.00 for a custom tune when you can get a complete map for $150.00

:cheers::metal:

You should of seen the A/F on the first pull. The air/fuel dipped into the 10's with the stock tune. I managed to get it close to 13.0 at WOT. I did a complete custom map for the owner. Took close to two hours. He came back all smiles saying he could not believe how much more responsive the bike was.

He is a member of Ohio Riders. I will wait for him to chime in. :)

You should consider DTM for all your power commander tuning needs. I have a number of customers who are happy. No need spending $250.00 to $350.00 for a custom tune when you can get a complete map for $150.00

:cheers::metal:

Thanks again Brian for the outstanding work on the map. It feels like a totally different machine. I couldn't get too much on top of it, since it was raining pretty heavily as I left (not to mention the thread-bare rear tire). Just to reiterate, if you want your bike tuned while you listen to talk about strippers and Las Vegas, you should give Dynotune your business. Superb work for superb value!

Wow...I thought the 1000 would put out much more power......

They are twins though correct?

And I doubt you remember me Brian....But we came out from Dayton one weekend long ago when you were first getting into this....Me on my Tribal 600, a Blue Kaw and a GSXR 1000 that you did a bit of tweaking on.

You actually gave me a ride op to the Store in your CObra at the time....SO yeah...Its been a while.

I need to come back up and re-dyno my bike....LAst time I had it on a Dyno...I got 111WHP out of it....Not too shabby for a 600.