autobody in columbus

Lauren

hey guys need to have the ls400 bumpers resprayed. any decent shops up here that i can drop the bumpers off and then pick them up when they are done?

can pay in cash, beer or buy a hooker whatever. thanks

Plus one for Clifford automotive my cars currently at his shop being painted and he is the man he has gone out of his way to make my car perfect and he won't cut corners. He has proformed a significant amount of of additional labor I wasn't charged for because he only does things rights and wont half ass shit. Going anywhere else would be foolish

Charlie at CSN Motorsports gets my vote! Does a lot of high-end stuff from what I saw when he showed me around his shop before he fixed my car.

+1 for both Clifford and CSN.

I have been using/sending to CSN for years now. Charlie is A++ when it comes to the quality, finishing touches, and has many experiences with highend cars. But, You will have to let him do the thing and not bother about the timeline. Also, your wallet will be much slimmer..

Kevin at Clifford has done a few cars now, one sitting at the shop atm(my friend's accord) Very reasonable price, quality work and good customer care.