Lettuce talk about wallets

Trouble Maker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want a wallet with too many compartments. This is the reason I switched to this Coach. My last wallet I found myself keeping business cards, giftcards, receipts, too much cash and stuff.

Next thing I know I became Constanza.

I had a leather Fossil bifold for several years (because tri-folds are fucking gay), and when it started to get too worn out I replaced it with a blue plaid bifold from American Eagle. It has a removable ID holder that has three slots for cards, which is nice if you don't want/need to carry around the whole wallet.

Still loling at this thread.

" like omg boys what kind of purses uh I mean wallets do you use??"

"well I got this green plaided coach wallet I use on semi formal occasions. Then I have a coral stained leather coach one I use on strictly casual days."

some people take great pride in owning nice things. given that you drive a gto i can see how you wouldnt care about owning nice things.

lol. ok bro. lemme go buy some overpriced wallet because I take great pride in owning nice things. :dumb:

and the GTO comment :fuckyeah: come at me with whatever lexus you have ya noob ass scrub. Btw, what year,model lexus do you have? brb, putting benz as my vehicle but really owning a 1990 benz that I bought for a box of fruit by the foot and a case of busch.

lol. ok bro. lemme go buy some overpriced wallet because I take great pride in owning nice things. :dumb:

and the GTO comment :fuckyeah: come at me with whatever lexus you have ya noob ass scrub. Btw, what year,model lexus do you have? brb, putting benz as my vehicle but really owning a 1990 benz that I bought for a box of fruit by the foot and a case of busch.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103195

Ls400 Bro bro. Yeen Wun Nun.

yup its a 93 with 200k miles on it' date=' whoa! bought it to drive to ohio in march so my dog could be comfy in the back seat :) it does make a great daily driver however[/quote']

So, you talk about owning the finer things in life, crack on my GTO, then when I go look to see what precious finer automobiles you have I find out that you drive around a fucking 1992 Lexus jankmobile. And to top it off you have the usual ricer pipedream of wanting to swap a jz engine into it.

Yes I saw the vehicles you used to own :lolguy:

You are definitely living the high life my friend. You shall be recieving a PM from me on advice in aquiring esquisite items like you have.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/nxkih3jpg.gif

some people take great pride in owning nice things. given that you drive a gto i can see how you wouldnt care about owning nice things.

you mean like a nice lexus with the sun faded and weathered front bumper option?

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/c60afb8c.jpg

exactly like that. however i never claimed the lexus to be nice. like i said my dog is happy in the back seat and it drives smoothly from point a to point b ;)

It seemed you were insinuating you had a nicer car than the Gto Paul has, by the way you made a statement about owning nice things, and taking a jab at his gto ownership. Maybe that's why a few people drew the conclusion you must think your car is nicer.

Dude it's the Internet. I don't give a shot what anyone thinks is nice or not. I don't take this site or any other forum to heart. I can dish it out and I can take it. Kinda sounds a lot like Nikki don't you think?
  • Upvote 1

Dude it's the Internet. I don't give a shot what anyone thinks is nice or not. I don't take this site or any other forum to heart. I can dish it out and I can take it. Kinda sounds a lot like Nikki don't you think?

Not really, she's mainly just a "taker"