Lettuce talk about wallets

Trouble Maker

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude it's the Internet. I don't give a shot what anyone thinks is nice or not. I don't take this site or any other forum to heart. I can dish it out and I can take it. Kinda sounds a lot nikki don't you think?

:lolguy:

here, thick skin and a good sense of humor will get you far. even if your wallet is worth more than your car

Dude it's the Internet. I don't give a shot what anyone thinks is nice or not. I don't take this site or any other forum to heart. I can dish it out and I can take it. Kinda sounds a lot like Nikki don't you think?

I like this new guy...where the fuck did he come from?

when i carry a wallet i rock my louis vitton wallet. have to look into those coach money clips though!

ill bet every penny in my bank account that its fake. Lets be real bro, I'm sure its a nicely done fake, but if you cant spell the maker right, you really have no seat at the table.

Edited by Panduh
  • Upvote 1

Coach wallets fuckin lol. Phaggytimes detected.

You do realize the history behind Coach and leather products right?

I know wiki link but... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coach,_Inc.

I don't own a wallet, but want one, there is a reason their shit last so long. I have a old Coach leather belt that I got from my grandpa after he passed away. It's amazing the condition it is in.