Father-in-law picked up a new 2013 Mustang vert (V6)

SpaceGhost

I just drove it, and man for the v6 I must say, damn it can be pretty quick. Don't know about the electric steering, I see it's adjustable though. Surprised me, it's a cool car. I love verts. He got the candy red color, I like the 13 Mustang body style. I bet a Shelby is insane.

http://img.tapatalk.com/4cdb6d6b-bc07-54fa.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/4cdb6d6b-bc15-3068.jpg

Nice car but desperately needs wheels

I agree, that is the only thing I told him I didn't like. It comes with 215/65 tires, they are way too skinny for the car and too tall. It needs bigger wider rims and lower profile, wider tire.

Looks awesome. I'm developing that mindset that I really don't need a V8. The V6s are making V8 power with better MPG.

I'll echo the comment about wheels and I'll also add the need for a new grille

Nice pickup for him. I really like the new Stangs. Has the 3.7l in it. Hopefully the new Fusion Sport gets it or better too. The 3.5l picks up well though.

Manual or auto in the Mustang? Just needs to get a new set of wheels and he'll be all set.

Nice pickup for him. I really like the new Stangs. Has the 3.7l in it. Hopefully the new Fusion Sport gets it or better too. The 3.5l picks up well though.

Manual or auto in the Mustang? Just needs to get a new set of wheels and he'll be all set.

Auto with sport shift.