2003 honda civic si built k24 3500$

Comebackkid

Im getting out if racing to focus on the new house. So specs are

Hello I have a black honda civic si ep3 hatch asking 5,000obo it has a fully built k24a dart sleeves 20 over motor cp pistons with blue print rods brian crowler 284 284 cams 20,000 miles on the motor it made 425hp 420tq on an ebay turbo kit 60,000 miles on the shell its got tein lowering springs the body has 2 dents in the rear quarter. There is no turbo kit, ecu or injectors walboro fuel pump adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Will trade for another civic plus cash

ALSO THE CAR DOES NOT RUN BECAUSE NO TURBO KIT ECU INJECTORS. Now with a exhaust manifold and ecu the car will run perfect.

Edited by Comebackkid
  • Downvote 1

Why were the ecu and injectors removed?

When I lost my job I had to start selling parts that I knew I could get money for. I didn't think I was going to be out of work this long and u figured I could replace the stuff I sold easy.

I forgot about putting this here but yes motor runs very well. Slowmotion built the short block and I put the rest together. I can get the vin on the motor but dam its a tight fit. I sold the car to my buddy and bought the green hornet. He had fun with it but he's brother died and he lost interest in the car. I bought it back after I sold the green car. No ac and the ep3 don't have power steering like other cars. ?

But yes it has ps

• 2 weeks later...