Smartphones, upgrade now or wait?

NWill

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My phone works, I just have that itch to get something new. I have a galaxy (fascinate?) now, I just want the 4G/mobile hotspot plan for work. Anyway, good to know. I'll wait. Thanks

I have a Thunderbolt. If I were to replace it today, it would be for an iPhone 4s.

KillJoy

I already have an iPhone 3GS for a company phone and want to confirm it will blend whenever I look at it. Although, I do like the the 4 and will be using the company AMEX to upgrade to the 5 when it comes out :gabe:

Get a used one for now. You could get a nexus or rezound for a good price.

Meh, I can live with what I have for now. I dont need a new phone but figured I'd upgrade now if nothing exciting was coming out soon. I'll take your original advice and hold off for now.

Just picked up the HTC rezound and I must say, it's a huge improvement over the Incredible which itself was a great phone. Speed is great, only thing I wish it had was Icecream Sandwich but the update should be pushed anytime

There are 2, as you put, "superphones" that are the new hotness right now. The Galaxy S3, and the HTC One series.

Nexus > *

But don't just take my word for it...

"The Galaxy Nexus is, arguably, not only one of the best Android phones on the market, but one of the best phones, period."

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/10/sprint-galaxy-nexus-review/

i love htc, and sense but the one is not the one to get as it has no removable memory, that is a deal breaker for me at leaset

i like my rezound, but wish the screen was bigger and it was thinner as i have the extended battery. my htc inspire lasted as long as the extended battery in my rezound and the screen size was ideal for me. but the rezound is alot faster with LTE.

Not really. I never used 4G on any of my 4G phones. Batt was horrible. It's just a Droid characteristic period. Terrible by comparison.

Well the "droid characteristic" here is that the last time a top of the line android came out with only 800mhz was...3 or 4 years ago?

Well the "droid characteristic" here is that the last time a top of the line android came out with only 800mhz was...3 or 4 years ago?

I had the Evo 4G and the Evo 3D. Both were shit for battery. I spent more time hunting kernel and battery roms that I drove myself mad. Fuck Android!

Not making this an Apple/Android thread, but I can go days on my 4S without charging. Same usage.!