(Dayton)US35 Marathon Station Saturday...

NinjaNick

Just want to let any early birds there know to park way out to the left of the gas station there. They have a HUGE open area to the far left at the edge of the gas station. Don't be silly and think all of us are going to park in front of the store. That is all. Carry on.;)

you're gonna love it Darius, you're life will change forever once you see Nick tearing people new assholes in that huge ZX-14....it's a sight to behold.

i want some new tires now... just to show nick up on the 600 :D thats through the corners anyway....

Holla!! :woo:

Ummmm.....why don't you have tires? lol

i have tires... just nothing left of the sides of the tires. or in other words, there are plenty of highway miles left on the tires, just no more twisty tread.... you will see tomorrow.

Oh, wasted the corners on the track huh? That's too bad. So much for that 600 showing me on the corners. wooohahahaha. It's all good though because even with new tires most you could do is PROBABLY keep me in sight anyways and that's on a 14. Damn I wish I had a literbike too. :evil::p

Oh for the record everyone it's not a twisty ride tomorrow. We'll all be cruising up to Columbus staying together as a group. It'll be a mellow ride. Enjoy the group setting and the party we'll be arriving at. :cool:

Dress warm fellas! I'm wearing long underwear under my jeans, and putting my liner inside my leather jacket for that extra warmth.

Will be 50 when we leave 35, which doesn't bother me, but some freeze in it for some reason. It will be in high 40's when you're riding to meet everyone though.

I was gonna post the same thing, its gonna be cold at 10am tomorrow!! WTH are you still doing up at 2:30? lol... I just got done changing my oil and cleaning the chain... I forgot to take my sleeping meds....

oops