Want to borrow - Dremel

Diamonds

I dont want to spend 50 bucks o na dremel. does anyone have one that I can borrow?

Or, If you have one for sale i'd buy an old used one for 10-20 bucks if you have a spare.

I just need it for 4-5 days. I need one with a cutting blade/wheel so i can cut up a bumper.

Thanks!

You can get a generic 80pc. set from Harbor Frieght for $10. Just put a good bit on it and I'm sure you'll get 4-5 days out of it

I have one of these, not really powerful enough to do anything.

My buddy has a real Dremel. We each bought the same bit and tried to race each other through a 1/8" piece of plastic. He won, I ground a divot into the plastic.

I have one of these, not really powerful enough to do anything.

My buddy has a real Dremel. We each bought the same bit and tried to race each other through a 1/8" piece of plastic. He won, I ground a divot into the plastic.

time to turn the voltage up

Get a real cuttoff wheel/grinding tool. If your trying to mount a intercooler it will take forever even with a air powered cutoff wheels unless you have a huge air tank. A dremel will probably take decades.

Get a real cuttoff wheel/grinding tool. If your trying to mount a intercooler it will take forever even with a air powered cutoff wheels unless you have a huge air tank. A dremel will probably take decades.
I think he is only cutting plastic or fiberglass bumper. It shouldn't take him to long with either.

Just remember to cut short and cut again vs cut long and look like poop.

Don't know what kind of super metal you cut, but I've done big cutting jobs with a pneumatic cutting tool...

Good to see you bought one, they're worth just buying for the price anyway.

They are great to have. Mine died on me years ago, but I've not needed anything for tight spots I cand trim with side cuts. Getting those kits with all the other bits are great to have. I always wanted to get a foot pedal to go with one, but again I don't use it much.