2000 Audi A6 2.7T project, not sure what to do

justinm001

So I've had this 2000 Audi A6 2.7T forever and its an amazing car. A few years ago it was in an accident and I replaced most parts and was able to drive the car for about 6 months until boost leak. Upgraded turbos to K04's and control arms. Still have boost issues and a few more minor issues, and need a bumper, hood and painted.

Its taken me a couple years to get it all setup and I've lost interest. Not sure if I should spend the time/money to finish, sell, or part it out. Any suggestions would be great

pics? and i would say sell it to me ... or hit me up if ou want to paint it. I will tell you though the a6 market is flodded and everyone is trying to get rid of them and the prices keep dropping and they are not selling. So if you ahve a lot of time invested and money I would hold ono it

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx360/justinm001/WP_000155.jpg

Only pic I have right now. I believe I spent around 2K in parts to fix it, then 1500 for turbos and 300 in control arms. I don't have time to really part it out or fix it.

BW and BW replicas are identical, just not the name. Did need to rotate the housing a bit for perfect fit. I had them checked out from a client company that makes massive turbos and compared all the specs and tested.