stock bottom end

1slow-z

Got the car back on the dyno Friday after a few changes and was definitely surprised by the results. The car still needs to be tuned because after it made this number i told him to unload it before it blows up. I need to find a way to get the boost down to a safer level.

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p575/usairway/IMAG0319.jpg

And here is the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek7KGaW2GjQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

As you can see it smokes when he let's off. I don't know what caused that yet but I'm going to call precision Monday and ask them if the turbo needs a restrictor or not.

What are the details of setup

stock bottom end, untouched 317 heads, fast 102, cam is 595/610 232/242 115. Ky- turbo t4 manifold hot side, pt88, treadstone 4inch intercooler, th400 with a circle-d converter and stock 10 bolt :)

What fuel pump and injector size? Are you close to maxing out

Twin walbro 255's and siemens/deka 80lbs and idk about injector duty cycle..you will have to ask Brian about that

Edited by 1slow-z

stock bottom end, untouched 317 heads, fast 102, cam is 595/610 232/242 115. Ky- turbo t4 manifold hot side, pt88, treadstone 4inch intercooler, th400 with a circle-d converter and stock 10 bolt :)

Well now tht we all know what you have and what it's capable of, no need to of sayin you run 12s :lol:

• Casper unlocked this topic