Took my car back to the track. Its getting faster..

DaddyBuiltRacing

Took my Integra to the track tonight (5/23/12) to do some test and tuning. We ran into some issues with the VSS going heywire so we had to settle for a new personal best ET and MPH of 11.50@128

Spectator view:

In car view:

Car cut a 1.88 60ft on this pass, it has more in it still.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Car%20Pics/4dr%20GSR/Burnout.jpg

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

Yeah, I think I am going to swap my suspension out. I have some off the shelf Ground Control coilovers that have way too soft of rates on them. Gonna go with some Progress Drag coilovers and see if we can get the 60s down to atleast a 1.6. I wanna try lightening the car up a tad too, that means my fatass needs to lose weight as well. The trap speed is definitley here, I had a total moron moment last night. I do my burnouts in 3rd gear, wel I was being rushed to the line as the other car was already staged so I just rolled up and didnt remember to take it out of 3rd haha. Needless to say I launched the car out of 3rd, totally died on me, restarted, caught the other car, passed him and still trapped 128mph haha.

I had a couple good run but a lot of bad ones due to driver error and mechanical errors. Gonna go back next Wednesday and try to fix both of those issues

What EMS are you using? You need to raise the fuel resume for the 2 step to get it closer together, and not dropping rpms as much while on the 2 step. Faster 2 step means more load on the motor, which means more boost off the line. Doesn't seem like you're making much off the line.

I'd think about using an anti-lag if you start getting serious about it. :bangbang:

Hondata S300 v1.

Hmm Scott. he is leaving at 7200rpms on 2step and 10psi.

the fuel and ignition setting are as follows:

Activation Rpm : 5500

Fuel Enrichment: 20%

Ignition Timing: -17

Been wrapping my head around why after first gear he drops about 4-5k rpms (thus killing us). looking back at the logs it cuts back in at exactly the activation rpm in second gear of 5500rpms. I just thought this was the activation for the fuel and timing so we could reach 10psi on launch.

Did not think of this as a resume but looking at the post it must be. will raise it to 6800 - 7000 and see what happens. Scott thank you!