Cars & Coffee 5/26/12 Memorial Day Weekend edition

Doc1647545523

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

8am to 12pm - Cup O'Joe, Lennox Town Center - Tell your friends!

Posted for Clay, who is totally confused and lost in his life :confused: since he severed his lifeline to the outside world by deactivating his Facebook profile. (On NPR this morning there was speculation that word of his pending deactivation is what caused the Facebook stock price to plummet.)

You're in our thoughts, big guy. Rest assured that C&C, your brainchild, will live on.

Warm morning, little chance for rain, and long weekend should combine to make this a megashowing. Bring someone new this week ;)

Well, if the Triple Grandmaster Super Marshal of Buckeye Mustang decided so, there would be an influx of live axles. Try not to point and laugh, it's rude.

are you bringing the Boss? If so I will make it a point to come... if not I will be in garage last minute thrashing on my pile

so they are leaving before it even starts?

It's more coincidence that our meet spot for the parade is same area of Cars N Coffee, not there specifically for C@C, just a bonus to see all the other cars who arrive early.

Won't make it this week. Got a RallyX event Sat.

Just looked at the pre-regs.. THere will be a Miata, FB RX-7, MR2, a VW buggy, and even a CR-Z! There are going to be more RWD cars than FWD cars. Wow.

you sure you dont want to come? buddy of mine is picking up his BRZ today and he will be there tomorrow in it :masturboy: