Outdoor weddings..

SRTurbo04

Who in there right mind plans for a outdoor wedding... honestly? I know its may but you cant control the weather.. i was in a wedding yesterday outside and it was 93 out.. i dont think ive ever sweted so much in my life. worst experience in my life :lol:

on the plus side i lost 4 pounds.

cliffs black tux+ being out side in 93 degree weather for 8 hours not a good idea :fuuuu:

I was in one early august last year...the wedding was outside, the reception/dinner was inside a hall on the same property...problem is, there was no a/c at all...even with windows open to try to draw a breeze, no luck...it was horrible

Who in there right mind plans for a outdoor wedding... honestly? I know its may but you cant control the weather.. i was in a wedding yesterday outside and it was 93 out.. i dont think ive ever sweted so much in my life. worst experience in my life :lol:

cliffs black tux+ being out side in 93 degree weather for 8 hours not a good idea :fuuuu:

complaining about the weather when people who spent thousands of dollars for you to be there....

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/156882d1289956130-funny-strange-random-pics-sandyvag.gif

PS if you dont searsucker, you ain't shit.

ours will be in november so im not worried about weather.. but its also indoors.

Just dont understand why you would even want to play a outdoor wedding, too many factors with the weather you cant control.

ours will be in november so im not worried about weather.. but its also indoors.

Just dont understand why you would even want to play a outdoor wedding, too many factors with the weather you cant control.

Maybe because they like the outdoors? Maybe because it is cheaper? Maybe because the chance of a sunny wedding was worth it? Maybe because they don't like to use electricity when it can be avoided? Maybe because they have some special reason, within their relationship, for wanting to be outside? Maybe because they don't like you and wanted you to suffer? Maybe because the serenity and beauty of an outdoor wedding is unmatched? Maybe they had a backup plan for if the weather went bad?

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/201543-1/Post-it-cat-tail-chase.gif

Maybe because they like the outdoors? Maybe because it is cheaper? Maybe because the chance of a sunny wedding was worth it? Maybe because they don't like to use electricity when it can be avoided? Maybe because they have some special reason, within their relationship, for wanting to be outside? Maybe because they don't like you and wanted you to suffer? Maybe because the serenity and beauty of an outdoor wedding is unmatched? Maybe they had a backup plan for if the weather went bad?

yeaaa no, no of those ideas. and one was a pale ginger getting married so dont understand that one eathiermeh doesnt make sense, ahh what can you do

Devon said stop being a pussy, she had to work that wedding carrying all the trays while you got to sit down.

She said after you ate you disappeared lol

Paul's being a bitch. My sister wedding was outside in August by the water. It was under trees and it was 90 plus out: it Was a very nice wedding. Your a pussy. And why s this in the kitchen???

Devon said stop being a pussy, she had to work that wedding carrying all the trays while you got to sit down.

She said after you ate you disappeared lol

yeaaa but she was getting paid for it also she wasent wearing stuck in a tux :lol: don't hate josh just cause I gave her and jordan a tip...just the tip

Paul's being a bitch. My sister wedding was outside in August by the water. It was under trees and it was 90 plus out: it Was a very nice wedding. Your a pussy. And why s this in the kitchen???

I am a pussy I'm ok with it. Shit was hot. And its in here because I am too lazy to moderate my thread if it was in the parking lot :fuckyeah:

Mine was outside... was the end of June. Turned out pretty perfect. Plus it was only like 15-20 minutes long, after which we all went inside to start drinking! Worth it.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a299/iwashmycar/PS/004.jpg

In for Jones.

Getting married. LOL. At first you're like :fuckyeah:,

then you're like :dumb:

then you're like :fuuuu:

then you have sex like rabbit to have kids and you're like :fa:

then the kids come and you're like :fuuuu::fuuuu:

Getting married. LOL. At first you're like :fuckyeah:,

then you're like :dumb:

then you're like :fuuuu:

then you have sex like rabbit to get pregnant then you're like :fa:

then the kids come and you're like :fuuuu::fuuuu: