It's here, haters!

Draco-REX

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you a moderator? Why dont you set an example instead of flaming in a non kitchen thread. Not everybody has $60k+ lying around to buy an Audi ttrs. Please, stop the hate.

Ehh, he's just upset that someone can have as much fun driving as he does, but he's stuck in a $60K beetle. Just wait until he sees the new Top Gear magazine. :gabe:

Toyota and Subaru for 2012 Trolls of the Year.

Nope. Don't plan to. Though you should re-read my post, I wasn't commenting on what the beetle is like to drive.

Ehh, he's just upset that someone can have as much fun driving as he does, but he's stuck in a $60K beetle. Just wait until he sees the new Top Gear magazine. :gabe:

Toyota and Subaru for 2012 Trolls of the Year.

If you had driven his car, you'd understand why this statement makes no sense. My comment was directed at this part of your post.

BRZ LOL, pink because beetle and brz lol

If you had driven his car, you'd understand why this statement makes no sense. My comment was directed at this part of your post.

BRZ LOL, pink because beetle and brz lol

Might I point you at another, not-so-pink part of my post:

someone can have as much fun driving as he does,

That is, unless you're saying the Beetle is MORE fun to drive than his TT. :gabe: My comment was on the appearance of the car, not it's performance.

Frankly, I'd LOVE to take the TT-RS for a spin. I bet it's a blast.

• 2 weeks later...
It's not actually racing sitting that low, so I dislike it for poser status, but then again, it looks cool as hell!

Hate to say it, but it's a CG car. That's a re-skinned version of the Rocket Bunny car.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/487387_303934989704580_347275258_n.jpg

Wtf is cg? And I suppose rocket bunny is a drifting thing?

No, call it "japcore" (i made that up jsut right now)......

TRA-Kyoto/6666/Rocketbunny is like the "bad boy" in the bodykit group (boy band). Their shit is legit though quality-wise. It looks GT/time-attack/super-downforce/JGTC inspired... but has no engineer-bred formatting or wind-tunnel testing (like most kit companies).

Cliff's notes.... looks rad/hardcore, but just for looks. a lot of drift cars do run it. Even more show cars run it though.

That's in the plan. 20mm drop all around. Still debating whether to drop the front an additional 9mm with lowering camber plates, or stick with Whiteline Com-C non-adjustable rubber tophats for comfort. But I'm waiting for RaceComp Engineering to release their springs. They're a few weeks late.

Tires should be here tomorrow or Friday. If all goes well, they'll be on the car Friday night, Saturday at the latest.

I like the color. I was worried they'd be gold since the color was described as "Titanium Bronze". But I think it's supposed to be Titanium Silver. It's not as light as regular silver, which is what I didn't want. So I don't think I'll want to powder coat these. A gunmetal might be preferable, but I think this color is pretty good. One odd thing is that I received 13(!) center caps and NONE of them fit. Seems to be a running theme with Japanese rims I order. :p My Volk center caps didn't fit either.

Oh, the full combo will be WedsSport TC105n 17x8+42 wheels with 235/40-17 Yokohama Advan AD08 tires.

• 2 weeks later...