Co-worker moving from Cincy - where to buy?

zeitgeist57

One of my coworkers is moving from Cincy to Columbus...her husband is a truck driver for UPS or FedEx out of West Jefferson, and she will be working by my office downtown. Their 3 kids are all graduated from high school, so schools don't matter. They would like some land; so much as they "don't want to be living on top of their neighbors" like they were in Cincinnati.

They are focusing on the SW area, since it's a good middle spot between their jobs. I'm not sure of their budget, but I would guess it's around $150k...

Any suggestions? I like LT1Rick's house by Thorn Apple GC, so I recommended they look at Galloway, as well as some of the areas south of Plain City down to I-70. TIA, CR.

houses here in galloway are pretty cheap, theirs a house right next door to me that was completely refinished by the bank 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath for 99,000 their are a lot for sale in this area for good prices theirs one close to thorn apple i saw a while back with a good chunk of property on renner i believe