Travel to Mexico, is it safe?

Gergwheel1647545492

What do you guys think? I have heard everything from "It's not safe and you will die for sure" or the "I was just there and its totally fine". Just wanted to get you peoples opinions. thinking about going to an all inclusive resort for a week this summer around Riviera Maya

Riviera Maya and Cancun are fine. I went there last year and friends from work were just there. I wandered around quite a bit, never had any issues.

I've heard that dolphins can rape people though. So I'd watch out for that.

Also, bring your own snorkel gear.

It's fine. You'd have to be going to some really sketchy areas before you need to worry. Mexico is one of the most exciting places I've ever been. I like to get the local experience when I go to other countries, and when we were in Mexico we asked the cab driver one night to take us to his favorite place to get tacos. We went just outside the touristy area and slammed on the best tacos I've ever had.

Trust your instincts and don't be an idiot.

It's fine. You'd have to be going to some really sketchy areas before you need to worry. Mexico is one of the most exciting places I've ever been. I like to get the local experience when I go to other countries, and when we were in Mexico we asked the cab driver one night to take us to his favorite place to get tacos. We went just outside the touristy area and slammed on the best tacos I've ever had.

Trust your instincts and don't be an idiot.

This.

I like mexico but it sometimes amazes me how expensive it can be in the touristy areas. Shit is cheap in mexico and shouldn't cost that much!

Been to several areas soo far but I think Cabo is where I'd like to go next.

If you look anything like the douche in your avatar, you gonna get raeped.

Unsafe Mexico is unsafe. Safe Mexico resort is safe.

HAI GUYZ...TINKING ABOUT VAYCAY TO SOCAL. COMPTON OR HILLTOP HEARD IT'S NOT SAFE AT NIGHT WTFBBQ?

PURPLE HERP DERPLE

That being said, I was in the Riviera Maya back in '04. Lot of fun, but I enjoyed myself 10x more in St. John/St. Thomas FWIW.