need to upgrade....

The_buster

I would think that a Mazdaspeed 3 could fit in that budget. No need to get a mini van just because of 2 kids. Plenty of fun sedans and wagons that will fit the bill and you wont have to trade in your testicles.

How reliable are the mazda 3's and forresters? Found a 3 hatch ack for 6995 in sunbury.

I dont know about the reliability of the 3. But it looks like a car that will hold the kids with room and allow you to still have some fun with it. My Mazda MX6 was a fun and reliable car, and that was a 93. Forresters are just ugly IMO.

How reliable are the mazda 3's and forresters? Found a 3 hatch ack for 6995 in sunbury.

Pretty solid. We had a 2003 MPV Mazda Minivan and it's now with my brother in law with over 100k and all that's been done is a coil pack. My MS3 has been solid too. Not sure the Mazda 3 would really give you any more usable room though. It's nice having a hatch, but it's only useful if you don't have kids in the back. Otherwise, it's the size of a small trunk back there.