How mad do you get when you lose a race?

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole story is I had been baited for over a year to race this car, kept saying no, lets take it to the track. Mustang owner said he couldnt goto the track because they would kick him out first pass, well thats all you need amirite? Anyways, I got asked how many hundreds or thousands I wanted to lose and just laughed at the thought of it. Fast forward to this year and I keep hearing that he's already got me in the bag and just keeps talking. We finally get face to face and he says its not him talking that its everyone else, ok fine. Well somehow a race is setup, money is brought up but he declines the offer so a "fun" race ensues.

3 races are done, 20, 40 and 50mph rolls. The 20roll the mustang pulls away and I am unable to catch up due to spinning to hell and back. Great he won, no biggie. The next 2 turn out differently and thats where the bitching comes into play. We get back to meeting location, first thing I do is get out, shake his hand and tell him that his car moves out. He then starts in on me. Told me that we turned the boost up (yes because I would rather turn the boost up to beat a Mustang, but not go faster at the track), dumbass! Then tells me I am on either race gas or e85, so I hand him my gas cap and offer to let him ride to gas station with me to fill it up. He tells me I have a fuel cell lol, so I pop the trunk and ask him to locate it for me.

Some bullshit goes down after that which isn't worthy of typing about and we go about our ways, over the race....or so I thought. I upload the shitty quality video to my youtube so my cousin in West Virginia can watch and apparently mustang owner is subscribed to me and starts in on there. Now mind you when I first uploaded the video I posted no details on ether car other then the hp (which by the way he is now claiming the car makes less then he originally told us, plus i've seen his dyno sheet lol). Also claimed to run out of gear in 4th, mind you this is a 6 speed car ;) and that his car is setup for the 1/4 mile, well I race mine weekly so I would say mine is setup for the track as well lol.

Mustang with fully built/stroked/kenne bell on MT Radials vs Little ole 4dr Honda on $50 Kumhos, and he's the one bitching. Now he tells me we're going to the track where he'll kick my ass because I wont have a chance of catching up, he's right, I just wont need the chance as I will leave him at the light and have traction on slicks lol. Through all the shit talknig on my youtube I have still tried being cool with him and have gladly accepted the track challenge.

It always amazes me when people won't even look over at you and give a simple little nod or otherwise after they lose. Whether I lose or not, you've joined me and helped in some fun between a couple friends, strangers, whatever. My reaction is the same and always cordial. My dick didn't shrink when I lost. I didn't become less of a man. You didn't become less of a man to me because you lost, either.

Egos... lol

Honestly, what is there to get mad about?

I've never gotten mad, not even or a second.

If you get mad over such simple things, you should probably seek help.

I've had a slew of foul words, the finger, even someone swerve after losing...

I just laugh and go on with my day. If you aren't mature to shrug off a loss, give a thumbs up and move on, you might be a danger to yourself or others.

CLIFFS:

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUN

:dumb: opionions are :dumb:

I don't get mad over losing. However, it you're a competitive racer then yes, you might get a little upset. Doesn't mean you're a sore one unless you act like a child. If you're competitive about something and passionate chances are you will get somewhat upset if you lose. Just like losing a game in whatever sport...

Edited by Miller

Some bullshit goes down after that which isn't worthy of typing about and we go about our ways, over the race....or so I thought. I upload the shitty quality video to my youtube so my cousin in West Virginia can watch and apparently mustang owner is subscribed to me and starts in on there. Now mind you when I first uploaded the video I posted no details on ether car other then the hp (which by the way he is now claiming the car makes less then he originally told us, plus i've seen his dyno sheet lol). Also claimed to run out of gear in 4th, mind you this is a 6 speed car ;) and that his car is setup for the 1/4 mile, well I race mine weekly so I would say mine is setup for the track as well lol.

Whats the video title?

Whenever I lose to somebody on the highway I usually follow them to their house and proceed to burn it down with them in it.

A loss isn't a loss if no one finds out about it amirite? That's good thinking.

AND... you are doing your part to cut down on street racing by reducing the population of those that engage in the practice. I also salute your civic virtue!

WHAT CHU WANNA DO ?

PHIL-KNOCK KNOCK.....

JONES- WHOS THERE???

PHIL- DODGING.....

JONES- DODGING WHO???

PHIL- JONES BE......

PHIL-KNOCK KNOCK.....

JONES- WHOS THERE???

PHIL- DODGING.....

JONES- DODGING WHO???

PHIL- JONES BE......

I'm not going to race your ass on a rented bike...:lolguy:

You've been calling me out in the GTO forever, bring out ol smokey and we'll settle it. Maybe you can waste what little life is left in that motor on staying within 2 bus lengths.:dumb:

I'm not going to race your ass on a rented bike...:lolguy:

You've been calling me out in the GTO forever, bring out ol smokey and we'll settle it. Maybe you can waste what little life is left in that motor on staying within 2 bus lengths.:dumb:

DODGING....... :lol: