trolling a phone number

10phone2

I have an app for my iphone that will block private/unknown numbers and any other number I type in. It can send them to voicemail or just immediately hang up on them and nothing even comes to my phone. Works great

App?? Lol standard on Android

Also standard on android is a phone of zero value 60 days after purchase.

Get over it.

i'm not buying a phone as an investment, what a stupid statement

Yeah it's stupid, my iPhone works flawlessly and I sell

It every two years for what i paid for it...yup I'm an idiot.

You made it such a "big" deal that he had to have an app for something standard on an android....who cares

and you call My statement stupid....good one guy.

Yeah it's stupid, my iPhone works flawlessly and I sell

It every two years for what i paid for it...yup I'm an idiot.

My Android works flawlessly, I bought it 2 years ago for $199 and will keep it till it dies, which will be awhile because I replaced the battery for $15 just a few weeks ago :dumb:

You made it such a "big" deal that he had to have an app for something standard on an android....who cares

and you call My statement stupid....good one guy.

Once again, a phone is not an investment, you made a stupid statement. My statement was 100% factual and I never made a big deal out of it. You are the the one who made the "big deal"

who gives a shit on which phone has what, I was stating there is an app or whatever it is on android to block things, giving the OP a heads up if he had such a device and wanted it to cease lol. Who pays for apps anyway I never have...

I have an app for my iphone that will block private/unknown numbers and any other number I type in. It can send them to voicemail or just immediately hang up on them and nothing even comes to my phone. Works great

Regardless, I'll agree to disagree.

Let's carry on.

Queers. Android Fo Lyfe!

-posted from my iPhone. :gabe:

maybe YOU don't have a product that holds value. Dont get butthurt that an iPhone does bro

Read what I said. If I bought a phone that, in general, held value, it would not matter to me. My phones are dead before they are outdated. Im not easy on phones.

My Android works flawlessly, I bought it 2 years ago for $199 and will keep it till it dies, which will be awhile because I replaced the battery for $15 just a few weeks ago "

Your battery only lasted 2 yrs ? Wow, my wife's original iPhone from 2007 still works and holds a charge just fine. Kids play games and are rought on it just the same.

Your battery only lasted 2 yrs ? Wow, my wife's original iPhone from 2007 still works and holds a charge just fine. Kids play games and are rought on it just the same.

I put a different battery in it, I never said the orig. died. Got a slightly larger battery due to my overzealous Iheartradio addiction.

I put a different battery in it, I never said the orig. died. Got a slightly larger battery due to my overzealous Iheartradio addiction.

Gotcha. Similar to when I bought a Mophie case on one of mine previous iPhones for protection and watching movies when I flew across country more than I do now.

Yup, I'm a brokedick.

Lol

And no one said it was an investment, it's just nice to have a phone that works that is worth as much as you paid for it when it's time to upgrade...tell me you can do that with anything other than the iPhone.

And for the record, I hate apple, but the damn phone works so I can't complain.

If this was the parkinglot ide ban all of you retards

Faggy apple fan boys

Faggy android owners

Doesn't matter you both chug from the same penis :stfu:

Anyways back on topic sooo what happen with this anything?

...it's just nice to have a phone that works that is worth as much as you paid for it when it's time to upgrade...tell me you can do that with anything other than the iPhone.

I'll reiterate my post.

Droid Bionic = $fo.free

Pretty sure I'll AT LEAST get what I paid for it when it's time to upgrade.

If this was the parkinglot ide ban all of you retards

Faggy apple fan boys

Faggy android owners

Doesn't matter you both chug from the same penis :stfu:

Anyways back on topic sooo what happen with this anything?

nothing happened. I sent an email to the dad asking for the calls to stop, never heard back and never got another call. It's not the dads fault so I was cool about it, I just asked for the phone calls to stop coming from his home number.