trolling a phone number

10phone2

I have been getting several calls over the last few days from a private phone number which is odd since I do not give it out. I haven't picked up since I don't answer private numbers. Low and behold the dumb ass didn't block the number today and hung up.

suggestions to troll a phone number?

614-659-9490

Setup a few free google voice numbers. Send random text messages (free) to that number. I always have luck sending something like "Hey I am pregnant and I want to have the baby." It always comes back with a great response.

Or just say "DON'T CALL MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE NO MORE WITH THAT BULLSHIT". Has to be all caps :gabe:

Did you try and look it up? Is this thread just a joke since it is in the kitchen?

Came up as:

http://www.buckeyetravelhockey.com/archives/arch2010/contacts/assoc027.htm

Matt Genette (0516)

106 Gainsway Ct

Powell, OH 43065

614/264-7997 - Cell

614/659-9490 - Home

614/294-5451 - Work

219/631-1600 - Fax

MGenette@sbcglobal.net

Did you try and look it up? Is this thread just a joke since it is in the kitchen?

Came up as:

http://www.buckeyetravelhockey.com/archives/arch2010/contacts/assoc027.htm

Matt Genette (0516)

106 Gainsway Ct

Powell, OH 43065

614/264-7997 - Cell

614/659-9490 - Home

614/294-5451 - Work

219/631-1600 - Fax

MGenette@sbcglobal.net

Also:

http://yellowone.com/Westerville,OH/White-Pages/G/8/book

Genette Bridget106 Gainsway Ct Powell 43065 614 659-9490

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Setup a few free google voice numbers. Send random text messages (free) to that number. I always have luck sending something like "Hey I am pregnant and I want to have the baby." It always comes back with a great response.

Or just say "DON'T CALL MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE NO MORE WITH THAT BULLSHIT". Has to be all caps :gabe:

I had that happen to me after I chewed out a telemarketer and explained they were calling a cellphone. I received about 300 text in 30 min had to call VZW to have text turned off until the attack stopped. Sucked.

That's hilarious. I know that guy. Can't actually be him.

EDIT: He has some teenage kids I think. Maybe one of them?

:lolguy:

Yeah I can't see him making prank calls. He doesn't even know how close he just came to getting MFM'd.

I had that happen to me after I chewed out a telemarketer and explained they were calling a cellphone. I received about 300 text in 30 min had to call VZW to have text turned off until the attack stopped. Sucked.

Every time I get a telemarketer calling me I go to VZW's website and block the number. It stops the random calls for a few weeks then they use a different number. Rinse and repeat. Sucks because I've had the same cell phone number since 2000. I don't want to change it

Every time I get a telemarketer calling me I go to VZW's website and block the number. It stops the random calls for a few weeks then they use a different number. Rinse and repeat. Sucks because I've had the same cell phone number since 2000. I don't want to change it

You should have every phone number registered on the Do Not Call Database.

https://www.donotcall.gov/

I have only received telemarketer calls twice on my cell ever. Both times I reported them and they never called again.

Calls from companies I already have a "relationship" with are another matter though. Time Warner would call every month trying to sell me Digital Phone. I have every other service they offer and will never be interested in a home phone, please remove me from your list. After doing this dance for months I finally told them to stop calling or I'd be cancelling all of the other services if that's what it takes.

No more calls since then.

You should have every phone number registered on the Do Not Call Database.

https://www.donotcall.gov/

I have only received telemarketer calls twice on my cell ever. Both times I reported them and they never called again.

Calls from companies I already have a "relationship" with are another matter though. Time Warner would call every month trying to sell me Digital Phone. I have every other service they offer and will never be interested in a home phone, please remove me from your list. After doing this dance for months I finally told them to stop calling or I'd be cancelling all of the other services if that's what it takes.

No more calls since then.

Every few months I add my number just to be sure, and every few days/weeks I get a call about this awesome deal for a home security system. I also tell them I don't own a house and they still bother me.

Every few months I add my number just to be sure, and every few days I get a call about this awesome deal for a home security system. I also tell them I don't own a house and they still bother me.

I used to get bothered by them too, even though I was on the do not call list. Finally one day I answered and told them to take me off the list and calls stopped. Saying you're not interested isn't enough.

That persons phone has been hacked, you can download an app on your phone or on your computer and call anyone in the world from whatever number you choose to use. I am having a problem where someone has done this with my number after I gave out my resume at a job fair. Its a royal pain in the ass! I just don't want to change my number so I put up with a bunch of people calling me saying "why are you calling me?".

ive had the same crap happen to me. turned out to be a bunch of little teenage girls that found me getting pissed off amusing, so they kept calling back. it ended up blowing up in their faces cause me and couple buddies were drunk and decided to fuck with them. My buddy grabbed my phone and awnsered it saying it was donatos pizza. this happend 3-4 times before they called a final time and my buddy again awnsered saying that they had already been in contact with the police and if they didnt order anything, they would be pressing charges.

lets just say they wanted a large pizza, 2 orders of bread sticks and 6 boneless wings which they never recieved lol

Every few months I add my number just to be sure, and every few days/weeks I get a call about this awesome deal for a home security system. I also tell them I don't own a house and they still bother me.
I always have fun with this one cause it sounds real, but I think it is a recording. I tell them we also invested in a Rescue Panther.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O1SX4x7uUE

They don't know what to say about that ever. :lolguy: Also if you start up that you have a custom setup with cameras, cell phone backup, led lights, motion sensors, termal sensors, and a police headquarters that just setup down the block you will enjoy what they say.