My new car

blue98ls1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha please I've seen him drive a stick hence why I said it. :lol: its ok jones you can uncup his balls from your hands.

Do you even remember what it's like to go fast?

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/3223880/view/1/producttypecolor/351/type/png/width/280/height/280/shake-n-bake-momma-i-m-going-fast-t-shirt-digital_design.png

I need to pick your brain about our GN if you have some time.

Mentioned earlier, we got a killer deal on a 2012 model between the end of the model year and 2highpsi working his magic.

Congratulations, nice car. Would love to have a new Mustang...

Mentioned earlier, we got a killer deal on a 2012 model between the end of the model year and 2highpsi working his magic.

Bring the GN out to C&C. Make the trip. You gotta get up early to go pick up the new Mustang anyway right? :)

No problem, should be at a few C&C's as my schedule allows.

keep the warranty. its a brand new car. minimal mods. nothing worse than modding a brand new car and kissing your warranty goodbye. these cars are fairly fast without losing the warranty.

drive the piss out of the car stock---sleep well at night knowing ford will be there for you if anything breaks.

congrats