My new car

blue98ls1

while i love my V, it doesn't take much at all for a 5.0 to roll out on a cts-v. not only that, but prepare to subtract about 10mpg from what you're gto gets. not a problem for me, but those who have to drive long distances will fill the 'baby' gas tank a couple times a week. V's are incredible though--best overall car i've driven. assuming that's what you're talking about

He talks in rhymes and riddles....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while i love my V, it doesn't take much at all for a 5.0 to roll out on a cts-v. not only that, but prepare to subtract about 10mpg from what you're gto gets. not a problem for me, but those who have to drive long distances will fill the 'baby' gas tank a couple times a week. V's are incredible though--best overall car i've driven. assuming that's what you're talking about

All that you stated about MPG is of no concern, that's what I have the Cruze Eco for. As far as the 5.0 goes, a pulley, cold air intake, and tune should be enough for the normal 5.0, at least a bolt on like Anthony is planning. Anyone that wants to lose to a wagon the line begins behind the Beetle. ;)

All that you stated about MPG is of no concern, that's what I have the Cruze Eco for. As far as the 5.0 goes, a pulley, cold air intake, and tune should be enough for the normal 5.0, at least a bolt on like Anthony is planning. Anyone that wants to lose to a wagon the line begins behind the Beetle. ;)

6speed wagon, black metallic paint, black wheels, painted calipers.

:dumb:

Close, all but the painted calipers the yellow just doesn't do it for me. Don't forget the Recaros either.

amazing how gm could put such awesome seats in a 4 door sedan yet neglect the corvette with what could be best described as a 'slip and slide'.

I was raised on Fords, all my life.

When I was born, I was brought home in my dad's 1971 Boss 302 where my mom had a matching one in the driveway. My driver's license was received in an '88 LX 5.0L and to this day my dad still owns an '85 1/2 Comp Prep SVO and a '94 Cobra.

I went the GM path because I liked the F-Body better when I went into the Navy and trust me, I'm still a GM guy. But Ford has released a nice looking car with a great drivetrain to match.

I'm happy all the way around.

same here man. my dad and both of his brothers have always been ford guys, and all had several mustangs when i was younger (one of which was a 71 mach 1). when i turned 16 i swore i would have a mustang, but all i could afford at the time were the mid 90's cars and no way was i going to buy a v6 with a whole 150 hp lol. all the GT's i could find, they wanted some rediculous amount, or they had been beat to near death.

then my dad my firebird sitting on the lot where he worked at and i picked it up for next to nothing. but after i started playing with it and learned about the LS1, there was no going back to ford lol.

but that is a good looking car, and i love that color. the only other color i would buy one in is that 13' gotta have it green or whatever its called.

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214643

Hotness.