Really?

Cordell

Wow Scott being a dick for the mere sake of being a dick. The car had an issue and it was fixed is that really hard for you to grasp? I honestly described what was known issues with the car. Are you suggesting that a car becomes worthless if it had an issue that took some time to diagnose? You act as though I am trying to hide an issue with a car that was never addressed and now trading it off to get away from. By the way you still doing oil changes over at the dealership?

Bam!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here's the last page of your tech thread.

Absolutely no money to go to a shop, and I am not footing the bill. Looking to trade it in on something while its running.

Vacuume leak, oil getting back on that plug? Not sure man.

Maybe now that you have the basics done, it can go to a shop to get that issue resolved. Before you put another starter on it.

Lol. Not another Saab I hope?

Definately not. Any reason I should clean the Maf on this? Looking to do some basic cheap things to try and keep this thing going for as long as it will.

You could do more damage cleaning it than leaving it alone. Unless you have MAF cleaner and have cleaned one before

Did you ever get it running right? Hang enough parts on it?

I change oil on some of the cars I work on, what's that got to do with anything? I'm a tech, I do maintenance and repairs. You sit on your high horse and try to influence the operations of a website all day.

Have a good time selling that car, but I think it would be cheaper to continue buying everything autozone has on the self until it runs good then maybe you could actually get $1800 for the pile of shit. Best of luck to you.

For arguments sake do you do anything different than "hang parts"? The miss was diagnosed and fixed with the changing of a newer coil pack. As stated it still doesnt want to start warm. The fuel pump was weak so it was changed out, vacuum lines get dryrotted so replaced them. Radiator had pin sized hole so replaced it. The vehicle was neglected by its previous owner and no different than your job, parts were replaced. As for your comments regarding high horse and influencing a website, your speaking out of your ass as usual. If you want to try and make this about personal attacks than please let me know. Overall the car is not bad, under 150k miles, runs out great, fair amount of new parts that a previous owner never did. Not perfect by any means but not alot of 14 year old cars are. Lets not get into online behaviors.

Wow Scott being a dick for the mere sake of being a dick. The car had an issue and it was fixed is that really hard for you to grasp? I honestly described what was known issues with the car. Are you suggesting that a car becomes worthless if it had an issue that took some time to diagnose? You act as though I am trying to hide an issue with a car that was never addressed and now trading it off to get away from. By the way you still doing oil changes over at the dealership?

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/202030-1/Bruce-Lee-flip-kick.gif

Wnaplay, shady ass Gimpo. I'll give ya a bottle of 3 month old Kentucky brown brown jenkum and some random spit bottle I find in the trash at a local gas station for that heap of shit you're selling.

Definitely never been called shady, specifically go out of my way not to be seen as that. Oh well, I reluctantly refuse your offer but with any good middle man I will pass it along to the actual owner.

Wnaplay, shady ass Gimpo. I'll give ya a bottle of 3 month old Kentucky brown brown jenkum and some random spit bottle I find in the trash at a local gas station for that heap of shit you're selling.

DOO SEH JENKIMZZZ

(i wanted to add to the thread)

hey possible helpful input. the altima had a similar wont start when hot thing. it turned out to be cam position sensor, which just had to be built into the distributor. fixed it and havent had any issues since.. *knocks on wood*

hey possible helpful input. the altima had a similar wont start when hot thing. it turned out to be cam position sensor, which just had to be built into the distributor. fixed it and havent had any issues since.. *knocks on wood*

David that was one of the sensors replaced.