Really?

Cordell

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a for sale thread you stupid ass jibblets. It's a kitchen callous thread on somebody selling a janky ass shit mobile to the CR population after having a 50pg tech help thread on how to get it running.

You are dense. You do realize the car had an issue which was diagnosed and fixed. The car still has anther issue which is why the price was set fairly and stated OBO as well as informing any interested party to take a look and make offer. The thread was written honestly and informed any interested persons of its current issue. Are you stating that a vehicle that has an issue has no value? Should a vehicle with an issue never be listed for sale? You do realize that the original tech thread was trying to diagnose a starting issue that turned out to be a manufacturer part issue right?

Thought of the day..... Why do you (Jason) give 1 and a half fucks what is said? You look dumber by having engaged in this Convo than before. Who gives a shit what Scott says, this thread would have died off if you were not to comment. But the more your happy ass posts the worse it looks because you are feeding the beast. The. You keep replying to Paul who is just trolling you for everyone's benefit. If you had 1/10th of any Internet skills that you portray you would know Paul gives no fucks about this thread, you, or Cordell, but is merely pushing your buttons for the entertainment of everyone else.

In short, stop posting.

Thought of the day..... Why do you (Jason) give 1 and a half fucks what is said? You look dumber by having engaged in this Convo than before. Who gives a shit what Scott says, this thread would have died off if you were not to comment. But the more your happy ass posts the worse it looks because you are feeding the beast. The. You keep replying to Paul who is just trolling you for everyone's benefit. If you had 1/10th of any Internet skills that you portray you would know Paul gives no fucks about this thread, you, or Cordell, but is merely pushing your buttons for the entertainment of everyone else.

In short, stop posting.

QFThe

Seriously Jason, let them do them and you do you. I had an excellent experience buying form you as have others.

Also, cheesepoolguy.gif has me rolling on my hardwood floors laughing.

INB4 Mitch makes a "rolling on hardwood" perve joke. :p

I do not care what Paul or even cordell says, doesnt bother me one bit. I am worried that others who do not know me might actually believe something that is said. It would bother me if people felt I was doing shady dealings and by paul making the statement( despite never meeting me or having any dealing with me) someone who might otherwise do so might then be reluctant. My trader rating doesnt even show 1/5(most guys dont use it anymore) of the transactions I do on cr. Those go away if people think your out to screw someone or being shady. Your word has to mean something and I guess I feel I need to defend it.