warentless cell phone searches

10phone2

i hear most major cell phone company's have been giving up information to the government as requested for years without a warrent or anything. this does not suprise me. besides the police have been taking cell phones for years when they arrest someone as evidence. I'm sure the police go through just about every phone they take for evidence.

"A similar issue surfaced around a 2004 arrest by San Francisco police as part of a marijuana investigation. The police searched the mobile phones of three of the five men they arrest but without first requesting a warrant. U.S. District Judge Susan Illston later ruled that the SFPD's warrantless search was not permissible. "

Now in this day an age a, smart, "person" would just get a throw away/pre paid phone. No trace as all transactions for minutes and purchase can be done with cash.

*cough*http://www.whispersys.com/*cough*

Download WhisperCore 0.5.5

Please be aware that this is early beta software. Do not use this in situations where security or stability are critical.

Temporarily Unavailable

Can't even download it. And it isn't on Play Store.