where to buy a good water gun?

STEVE-O

So haven't had to pay attention for years to these. Is there anywhere that sells a good water gun anymore? I've been to toys r us and Walmart there selection sucks. Is this sonething that got regulate or something?

I've been looking too and all I've found was shit. They're nothing like they used to be. I remember barely being able to carry them they were so massive and awesome. I wish I still had those ones

I remember having one that was so big you had a backpack with 2 huge water tanks you would fill up and walk around like that. These new water guns suck so much.

Is this sonething that got regulate or something?

No, it's something that got helicopter parent/bliss-ninny'ed away "for the sake of the children"...along with anything else to do with actually going outside and having a childhood instead of sitting inside and watching somebody else's on TV.

Jesus water guns used to be the shit!! 90 fucking pumps for 5 seconds of death. My dad had some auto machine guns that were epic. The worst thing was you would get so excited to go to battle and your tank would leak.

Why not build your own? 2 PVC pipes capped off and connected via a pair of 90 degree elbows, a hose fitting with valve on one pipe for filling and an air fitting on the other for pressurizing. High pressure hose to a tube with a cap (small hole drilled in it) with a ball valve and you're set. Don't even need a air compressor if you want to take it somewhere a bike pump will do fine.

inspiration: http://www.sscentral.org/homemade/supercannon2.html

YUP! I still have mine! Smalls has been using it for the last year, and loving it!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Ouch...fond childhood memories key-worded as "Vintage"...

No shit. I think my parents might still have mine and my brothers somewhere at there house. Never thought the value would appreciate

Maybe you could use a fire extinguisher that uses water only.

I had one as a kid and my dad welded up a sort ruck sack frame for it so that I could wear it on my back. I would charge it up using the electric air pump for my bike tires and that thing would shoot 50-75 feet no problem. Was heavy so I couldnt move fast but I didnt have to no one got close to me until I ran out of water or air pressure.