alum creek - first time

99ta

eric go lauche at the main boat launch at the marina.. and if oyu want to eat you can pull up to the marina and go get lunch at there little restuarant ..not it sucks and its expensive. just pack a lunch :lol: its not like buckeye with bars houses and resturants... its all about boating there.

when you get tired you can find a nice quiet cove or go to the party cove and relax and swim (head north under the bridge its up on the left ) Might come on out in the skis if i can get my butt of the couch

thanks paul. I guess we can just pack stuff. we won't be out too long, just taking some friends out.

personally i think you will have a better time at alum instead of buckeye... you dont feel dirty when getting out of the lake

Just come to buckeye and party with us and watch linn teach everyone how to go fast....

Party at buckeye yes... jet ski at buckeye hell no

Just come to buckeye and party with us and watch linn teach everyone how to go fast....

haha, i go to buckeye all the time. want to check out some new places.

I do want to learn how to go fast tho.....

Were you out last night. Thought we passed you in the cranberry bog

eric go lauche at the main boat launch at the marina.. and if oyu want to eat you can pull up to the marina and go get lunch at there little restuarant ..not it sucks and its expensive. just pack a lunch :lol: its not like buckeye with bars houses and resturants... its all about boating there.

when you get tired you can find a nice quiet cove or go to the party cove and relax and swim (head north under the bridge its up on the left ) Might come on out in the skis if i can get my butt of the couch

-1 for this advice. Holy crap dude. The marina will be pure mahem this weekend. Launching a ski is soooo much faster at the Cheshire ramp. Often people will waive you ahead of them when they see you just need to drop a ski in. Go very early because by noon the wake-generated waves will beat the crap out of you.

We gave up and migrated to Erie last year. If you ever want to hit the big water, let me know. Our marina has transient jet docks and has a private channel that is the closest one to PIB. Plus a bar, pool, real sand beach, etc. I think I get discounts for guests on the transient docks.

-1 for this advice. Holy crap dude. The marina will be pure mahem this weekend. Launching a ski is soooo much faster at the Cheshire ramp. Often people will waive you ahead of them when they see you just need to drop a ski in. Go very early because by noon the wake-generated waves will beat the crap out of you.

We gave up and migrated to Erie last year. If you ever want to hit the big water, let me know. Our marina has transient jet docks and has a private channel that is the closest one to PIB. Plus a bar, pool, real sand beach, etc. I think I get discounts for guests on the transient docks.

I disagree with you. I think launching at the new marina ramp is best. The new ramps make it go so quickly. I've been going to alum ever weeknd for the last few weeks launching skis and boats. If u can't get in an out quick Stay at errie then and don't back up my boat ramps here at alum

I didn't go to alum, we were short on time and didn't wan to drive over an hr. so just went to buckeye and man was it dead..... I counted 4 total boats on my first pass. kinda strange.

I didn't go to alum, we were short on time and didn't wan to drive over an hr. so just went to buckeye and man was it dead..... I counted 4 total boats on my first pass. kinda strange.

Did anywhere have power?

You at Baypoint?

Tomorrow night should be interesting with the fire works and nothing being open due to power loss.

We decided to just skip this year. Wife doesn't get off work till 9 anyway.

A buddy and I are gonna be out on saturday if places are open, anyone else gonna be at Buckeye on Saturday?