My new ride

KennyFKINPowerz

Do you know any history on the car?

It looks like someone I knew in the military's car but looks like everything was stripped off if it's the same one. Again, don't know if it's the same car but looks pretty similar...

I do know a little history on the car and it has been around for a while. A lady owned it before me and she got it in a trade deal. Apparently she was scared of the car and it sat for a year and a half. She traded it in for a motor home and then I bought it. Nothing is stripped off this car though. Its got all the parts on it still.

I do know a little history on the car and it has been around for a while. A lady owned it before me and she got it in a trade deal. Apparently she was scared of the car and it sat for a year and a half. She traded it in for a motor home and then I bought it. Nothing is stripped off this car though. Its got all the parts on it still.

Who had it before her?

If it's the car I know, it was in Kuwait at one point and yes LOTS of parts have been taken off. The one I know ran 10's so maybe it just looks the same...but a different car completely....

Who had it before her?

If it's the car I know, it was in Kuwait at one point and yes LOTS of parts have been taken off. The one I know ran 10's so maybe it just looks the same...but a different car completely....

I talked to the original owner today and its not the same car.