Ever piss yourself while riding?

DLN1223

I almost did today.

Got a call the gf was in an accident.

Lady in an F150 rearended her fusion on Beechmont Ave.

Long story short some A$$ hole in a gray suzuki suv was riding my ass in the high speed lane, I moved over he followed, I moved over again to high speed hit my brakes so he could pass. He slowed down then took off. He got in the high speed lane and continued on. I was in the middle lane back up to speed, he swerved in front of me and locked all 4 wheels and did a nose dive.

I saw this coming and hit both brakes, and wasnt slowing nearly enough. So I made the decision I was wiping out and hit the front for what it was worth hoping I'd atleast hit him slower.

Anyways did my first 45 degree angle stoppie in the middle of I275. Dropped it back down without incident and no problems.

This happened between 32 and beechmont.

Last thing I did was memorized his plates.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

He's an idiot. If he hurt you he would've been fucked in court locking up his brakes like that on purpose. Remember, no matter how tough them may be, you have gear on and a helmet. Chances are you can kick their ass if you do it right. One headbutt from the helmet will make his nose explode. I hope some bad karma reaches that guy soon.:nono:

wow. congrats. i didnt think a stunt would ever come in handy on the road. lol

I always thought it looked cool in all the videos but never thought I would ever do it.

I've never clinched my ass so hard.

I really didn't think that much about it or atleast I dont remember, until I was on the ground.

I had a good trimble to my hands for a lil while afterwards.

As far as fighting him, I thought about it. Would have been a good test to the CF Knuckles on the gloves, but All the cops I saw on the highway.....except that section.

And my desire to stay jail free..........

that blows. people are idios in cages... i tried to beat the shit out of one chick in traffic on 75 one time because she was following too close in stop and go traffic and bumped me, even AFTER I'd turned around and motioned for her to back off. She knocked me over and I got up and walked to her window and starting punching her window and screamng at her to get the eff out of the car but she locked her doors. some truck driver came and helped me pick my bike up(no damage thank god) I couldn't call the cops though because I didn't have my endorsement and I was on a highway. Guess its a good thing she wouldnt get out of the car lol

One MAJOR downside to living in the middle of nowhere...

you meet redneck asswipes on the road EVERY DAY...

last time something like this happened to me, it was a d*ckwad in a grand-am...

I can stop way faster, and i figured this idiot was up to something when he flipped me off while passing me at 80 on a double yellow.

he brake checked me, I stopped, wound it up, passed him, and opened it up to about 160 for 30 seconds or so, never seen him again.

that blows. people are idios in cages... i tried to beat the shit out of one chick in traffic on 75 one time because she was following too close in stop and go traffic and bumped me, even AFTER I'd turned around and motioned for her to back off. She knocked me over and I got up and walked to her window and starting punching her window and screamng at her to get the eff out of the car but she locked her doors. some truck driver came and helped me pick my bike up(no damage thank god) I couldn't call the cops though because I didn't have my endorsement and I was on a highway. Guess its a good thing she wouldnt get out of the car lol

hell yeahs...I'd be all over that. Not to mention your adrenaline was probably all over the place. You could have killed her.