Old Dude shoots at two punks in FLA

schmuckingham

I read an accompanying article.

It was a .380 :rolleyes: and his '50s cowboy shooting didn't help. However he did hit the first guy in the lower arm, and his ass.

Apparently the one dumbass robber had a rusty, unloaded .45. The other with a baseball bat. Still great of gramps to take initiative and drive them off.

Guest GMoney
That guy will get sued for sure. He shouldn't but he will. I do like that he ran them off and even if they get some cash they still will think twice before holding up a place again.

He'd probably have more success if he'd quit teacupping that fucking thing.

This also. I haven't had to fire in a situation where adrenaline is running rampant though. I'd hope that I've trained myself better, but I can't sit here and say I'd perform better/worse.

Even trained professionals and bloodthirsty villains can look like the Keystone Cops in videos showing how things actually played out.

Remember the Kehoe Brothers vs. the Deputy Sheriff and OSHP? Each side had about 7 minutes of discussion in this traffic stop to think through the "what ifs." Then, this ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5kj-krgso

Allegedly 22 rounds fired at close range by two lawmen and by a weapons enthusiast criminal. Nobody hit.

"Hours after his release from the hospital, Henderson, who talked about the pain he feels in his buttock and hip, said the plan was to "barge in, get the money and leave." He said "he never expected anyone to be armed."

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

I called it. The robbers are already playing the victims. That mean old man shot at them when they fell down, no fair-sies!

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120714/ARTICLES/120719763

Though Henderson said he doesn't blame Williams for shooting, he takes exception with Williams shooting at him while he was down.

"I was down, and I'm not going to continue to shoot you," he said.

very last paragraph is the only part where the robbers think the guy was in the wrong.

Old man is badass and we need more people like him!

He said “he never expected anyone to be armed.”“The gun was broken and rusty and wasn't loaded. Nobody was going to get hurt,” he said, standing with crutches.

He wasn't going to hurt anybody, just steal all of their stuff. Jeez guys, just hand it over.