Kinda Sorta New

It has been a few years since I have been on here, and even at that, I think I only posted once. Sooo, here I am. Buelligan the Hooligan.

Why the weird name? My first motorcycle was a Buell XB9Sx, and riding like a hooligan occasionally is fun.

My car, 1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, her name is Natasha. I have had her since May 25 2002. The last few years I have not had the time or $ to do a whole lot to her, but this is now, and I want to get back into the racing scene in some capacity.

I am a FORMER federal officer, now working in the private sector. Black belt trained in japanese jujutsu, shotokan karate, krav maga, muay thai, and a little bansenshukai ninjutsu. I am also a Sunday School teacher.

I hope this raises the bar for the "introduce yourself" requirement. Thank you.

Edited by Buelligan the Hooligan
  • Upvote 1

I hope this raises the bar for the "introduce yourself" requirement. Thank you.

no it doesn't.

I am a FORMER federal officer, not working in the private sector. Black belt trained in japanese jujutsu, shotokan karate, krav maga, muay thai, and a little bansenshukai ninjutsu. I am also a Sunday School teacher.

I mean.. umm.. great intro! +rep

John is a long time friend of mine but hey you gotta post some pics. Also post pics of you and Cort with that awesome gun. That will get u quite a few +reps.

Pics of the talon, pics of you breaking all those boards at your demostration would be awesome, pics of you and Cort with that awesome gun down in SC. There are lots of gun owners on here.

Please for the love of god post pictures of the gun you and cort shot in SC.

:dumb:

I am a FORMER federal officer, now working in the private sector. Black belt trained in japanese jujutsu, shotokan karate, krav maga, muay thai, and a little bansenshukai ninjutsu. I am also a Sunday School teacher.

Guess we know who is working security next track day :fuckyeah: