Al Sharpton will be getting more attention soon

russian rocket

I agree with the majority here, he should not have pulled a gun on the cops. I'm wondering why the black panthers are getting involved though. I thought they generally just got involved with racially charged things (ex. if both cops were white and the victem was black and people thought the cops were racist), but as was stated one of the cops is black. maybe I'm only seeing what the media wants though, maybe there is more to the black panthers than just getting into race situations.

victem

victem

victem

victem

victem

victem

victem

You guys just don't understand........ after he shot those police officers, committed a few robberies, sold some crack and terrorized a few dozen more people, he was going to turn his life around.

I can't understand why everyone is so hard on the kid?

Its simple the dumb fucking kid decided to point a gun at a LEO and he was shot dead. WHO GIVES A FUCK?

I'm serious when I say I wish the police chief would get on TV and just say that and then tell everyone to move on with life.

his uncle says they should have just tazed him instead lol, yea im sure that would have worked great as hes sawing them down with that shot gun

If I was the reporter, I'd ask him if he would like to reverse roles and hold a taser while he gets a shotgun pointed at him.