2012 NFL football thread...

Spidey2721

since the other seems to be mostly all college. anyone else jonesing? with pre-season around the corner and camps open i eager to seem the orange and black on the field. who-dey gets the first game of the year this year.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think he will do great with Denver. However he has always played a certain way. Lets see how well he makes that transition.

Watching NBC the last week or so for the Olympics it was strange seeing him in a Broncos uniform.

Im a Colts fan and I have absolutely no thoughts on this season. I hope they can win at least 5 or 6 but I am not gonna hold my breath. Its gonna take them a few years to get in a groove.

You lucky to have two wins.

Watching NBC the last week or so for the Olympics it was strange seeing him in a Broncos uniform.

+1 kinda weird

My team has always been the Patriots. May be they will beat the Giants this year.

I know, I still cant believe it. I figured he would spend his whole career with Indy. I cant blame Irsay for making that decision though.

You lucky to have two wins.

+1 kinda weird

My team has always been the Patriots. May be they will beat the Giants this year.

No kidding. Im trying to be optimistic though.

Eagles fan here. Wondering how we'll underachieve once again.

Eagles here also. They were the hottest team at the end of the year imo. I think they will make a good run for it this year. As long as errone stays decently healthy.

Tebow will be the best punt team QB in the history of punt team QB's. "Can't Wait."

I am excited for the season, lots of shuffling of great players in the offseason, I am interested to see how things shake out.

I also am glad to say my #2 team (Eagles) aquired yet another Bearcat with Mardy Gilyard. (they have 5 bearcats, which is why I like them, lol) I hope he has more success there. I am wondering if he will play a roll in the return game.

oh hey, you guys are finally starting to come out of hiding!

I've been out of hiding always, I owned up to my team when they were winless. That was painful. Fair weather is something I am not, not even browns fans have anything on me.

NFL...yawn! With that said I am a miserable Browns fan so my opinion is null and void lol. I think people are expecting way too much out of Peyton and the Broncos. In reality they weren't a very good team last year, just had a bunch of good breaks and some Tebow magic helping them out. I still do not see a versitile WR or RB on that team. IMO he should've went to the 49ers.

I will make a very early SB prediction though, Patriots vs 49ers

NFL...yawn! With that said I am a miserable Browns fan so my opinion is null and void lol. I think people are expecting way too much out of Peyton and the Broncos. In reality they weren't a very good team last year, just had a bunch of good breaks and some Tebow magic helping them out. I still do not see a versitile WR or RB on that team. IMO he should've went to the 49ers.

I will make a very early SB prediction though, Patriots vs 49ers

Patriots will flop in playoffs when they actually face a team

Huge 49ers fan, huge expectations this year. Anything less than a Super Bowl title will be disappointing. I honestly believe they are the best team in the league, players and coaches

So alex smith has a good year (finally), and you rate him at the top of the qb charts? I do like harbaugh but don't think alex will have the same kind of year.