Ferrari driver VS NYPD Cop

Das Borgen

this happened in SoHo....

Cop is writing ticket

driver comes out and sees cop writing ticket and gets into car

Cop blocks car

Guy drives over cop's foot, injuring the cop

Cops arrest guy (probably for police brutality)

the car was parked legally so there's 2 things that warrant this ticket far as I can tell

1) NY requires a front plate and this ferrari is tagged in NY (see end of video for back plate)

2) no registration sticker in front windshield

I think the cop had every right to act as he did...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seems ok at first glance to me. My audio is not the best on this but the driver sees a cop writing a ticket for his car and he still gets in the car, starts it up and attempts to drive forward where the cop was standing after been given a verbal and lawful command to stop the vehicle while he is completing the citation.

Regardless of what it was for or who was in the wrong, the officer told him to stop, he did not, no hell pay the price.its simple...follow officers directions unless it puts you in immediate danger.

exactly...and you can hear the cop telling him and then yelling once his foot gets driven on and then hitting the car

The cop put himself in front of the car after it started moving. .

The cop has the right to stand where the fuck he wants.

What is YOU were crossing the street- and this spoiled puck ran you over leaving from that spot. Are you at fault since you were "in his way" ?

One of the comments...

Yeah. He was getting a legitimate ticket (NY VTL Sec. 306(b) - Failure to Display Inspection Sticker, NY VTL Sec. 403(1) - Evidence of Registration to be Attached as Prescribed by Regulation) which he was trying to run away from. In the process, he assaulted a police officer with his vehicle. (NY Penal Law Sec. 120.11 - Aggravated Assault Upon a Police Officer or Peace Officer, Class B Felony, Minimum 5 Year Sentence, NY Penal Law Sec. 10.00(13) - Vehicle included in definition of deadly instrument) Then when he was told to get out of the vehicle and pulled from the vehicle, he resisted arrest. (NY Penal Law Sec. 205.30 - Resisting Arrest, Class A Misdemeanor) That's one of those things you get thrown on the ground and cuffed for. The level of force used to gain compliance was clearly proper, as judged by the suspect's willingness to injure police officers.