Columbus Motor Speedway Open Drift #4 (Aug. 26)

Flybye

COST: $40 per driver (NOT PER CAR!)

Spectators $3 (Don't whine)

WHEN: Sunday August 26th

WHERE: Columbus motor Speedway 1841 Williams Road Columbus, OH 43207

TIME: 10am-5pm

RULES:

-Standard Tech will apply, but here are a few that I would like to highlight

-Long pants, t-shirt, and closed toe shoes are required at a minimum.

-Drivers MUST have helmets

-Battery – The battery should be securely mounted to the car. Bungie cords, straps, or rope will not be accepted. The positive terminal on the battery must be covered by appropriate means.

-You must have a catch can of some sort for coolant and oil. OEM is fine. Loose pop bottles need to be sealed and secured

-Exhaust system - Must be safe and meet approval. MUFFLING DEVICES ARE MANDATORY!

-All cars on the track must be equipped with working OEM seatbelts(w/ OEM seats only) or harnesses (no ebay junk)

-Tandem is fine if the participating cars can pass the required tech

-No ride alongs on the current insurance policy

-You may show up to the track as early as 9:30am to get your cars ready or help set things up. Tech inspection will start at 9:45am.

RESPECT THE TRACK AND PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!

**All drivers must sign the CMS practice release form. This basically means that myself and anyone affiliated with the track is NOT responsible for injuries or accidents that could happen.**

**I will now be charging spectators under the large canopy in the pits or at the pit gate. So make sure you tell everyone about this change. Please don't complain about my decision either. This had to be done due to the lack of participants for the past couple events. I cannot afford for that to happen again. If you want the drift days to continue then pass the word and get people out. Or else this will be the last year I offer this for everyone.**

If you have any questions then feel free to ask ME. Please do not call the track and bug them with your questions. I should have all the answers you would need to know. If not then leave it up to ME to ask the owners or insurance company.

INVITE WHOEVER!!!

Thanks,

Sean