How do you get through the day?

Johny Utah

Eat a healthy three meals a day, drink a lot of orange juice and water, get sleep at night. If that doesn't work, look into vitamins or medications or some shit.

I used to work 12 hour shifts and a lot of times I would go out drinking (heavily), only get an hour of sleep (If I was lucky), then go to work all day. Energy drinks helped a lot on those days, but I guess it depends on your age and the type of work you do

order up some raw pine pollen powder and also pine pollen tincture. take the tincture in the morning and also get a quality protein powder. make a protein shake with berries and some pollen powder every morning. i promise you it will give you more energy and over all make you feel better' date=' i've taken it for 2 months now and notice the change in me. research ppp online and you can see all the benefits of it. its also the strongest natural test booster and adjjusts all of your hormone levels in the body.[/quote']

Is this stuff new? Where do you get yours from?