I can haz new job?

justinwebb

Looking to see if anyone has any openings, been working for Chase for over 3 years in the Call center world and now fraud division and have decided that I am done. Have a wide variety of experience in Call center environment, computer troubleshooting and systems knowledge, some basic IT, warehouse and food industry. Can work any hours really just need something.

https://www9.ultirecruit.com/BEL1001/JobBoard/listjobs.aspx?Page=Browse

i've been at safelite for a little over a month. making about 10% more than when chase dropped my ass, and this place is way more laid back. im doing "collections", but it's more accounts receiveables where im dealing with current accounts and past due. my brother has been here about 3-4 years in various departments and likes it. only thing i dislike is the drive to dublin, but since my brother lives close, we take turns driving and carpool 4 days out of the week.

send me your resume aulloa@tailoredmanagement.com

I helped Phil out and got him a job at Morgan Stanley, great company! He had a chase background too. With you having a call center background I can probably help you out. I just filled a lot of positions but we are always getting jobs.