New Guy with 88 GTA

1badgta

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it looks cool, but what was special/different about the GTA? Just a body kit?

At first I was trying to remember the acronym for the LC2 version, thought this might be it and my pants started to get tight... but that's a TTA.

Welcome to the board.

It comes with better handling (WS6), fully pumpable seats, monochrome paint, and the better faster motors for the year

Welcome and you have a nice gta. I am in line for a very low mileage 91 trans am convertible. The lady goes to my church and about ready to pass it onto me.

That would be cool

sorry I was gone for a few days!

Back in the day (yes, yes, that is a Polaroid scanned into a PC)

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/73410_141930879190041_197599_n.jpg

Man that is clean.. I know back in the day!

thats like my 2nd fav color of GTA... 1st was black;)

cool. I used to be a "Car-lot" boy in college at a chevy dealership. it was after I got rid of my 86TA and I used to drive a RS 5 speed V8 with T's to lunch. I feel in love with how the 5-speeds drive (like a friggen muscle car from the 60s) and when I saw mine I just had to have her.

I'm late to the party, but awesome car! Welcome to CR man. I have a '92 RS hardtop with a TBI 305 and automatic (and rust, and dents, and terrible paint). It will eventually have a 383/T56 when I get a real job and save up some cash monies. But yeah I'm a huge third gen fan, nice to see someone join with a super clean one :cool: