Any antique collectors or those with knowledege about them?

DaddyBuiltRacing

I just got a few things and don't really know what they are worth if anything nor do I know how old they are. I can post up pics, just wanted to see if anyone was familiar with this type of stuff first.

Old leather trunk (looks like war trunk and would explain straight blade)

Old ass barbers straight blade with case (blade says Hamburg germany on it)- Looks like it was made by Levering Razor Co

Good House Keeping Washboard (has glass instead of wood slats)

1982 Scrabble game

Seagrams Seven Crown liqour bottles

Beams Choice liquor bottles (have various painting replicas on them)

Nice!! Yeah I noticed it was missing the inserts. Any idea on what year the trunk might be and if its from war time?

Razor looks just like this just with a black case and the top portion of the case missing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Artist-Levering-Razor-Co-Hamburg-Ground-VINTAGE-Straight-Razor-W-Box-/250958997388?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D120792993387%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1629585109388657408

What are the dimensions on the trunk? Any markings or stamps on the inside anywhere? It doesn't look like anything military to me...very few military issued cases had locks built in, they almost always used external padlocks. It does look like something from the 20s or 30s though.

Did some digging around, it could very well be a foot locker. All the ones I've seen had hasps for an external lock, but there were some with built-ins. There would most likely be a stamp on the underside of the lid somewhere with the manufacturer name and date, and probably the servicemans name would be on the outside...but they could easily have been painted over or worn off over the years.