What to do to keep my visor from fogging up?

Harb67

Picked up some stuff called Fog Off! at Iron Pony, the salesmen said it's the best he's used so far. Put it on outside the store and it worked pretty well. Right in front of my nose still got fairly foggy, but the majority of the visor was just fine; before I put it on the whole thing fogged over like crazy. I think I might wash the entire visor and re-apply it really carefully and let it sit for a few hours before taking it back out; might work even better.

Buy a Shark helmet, will never fog on you

I'd probably be wearing Sharks if they actually fit me. They damn near rip my ears off every time I try one on; the only ones I can put on without much agony are ones that are way too big for me. :(

I really never had the problem with my HJC CL-15 and it's visor. My new FS-15 came with a clear visor and that thing fogs like mad (though it was in sub-40 degree weather yesterday), and the dark smoke I bought is pretty bad too. The old CL-15 visor that doesn't fog badly doesn't quite fit the FS though, so I don't use it. Plus it's scratched to shit :\

I really never had the problem with my HJC CL-15 and it's visor.

my hjc will fog up if its under 40F........most of the time I don't ride when its that cold....but a ski mask that directs your breath down helps keep it from fogging