Roll bar

DKilbourne

Can't go wrong with PPC or John Moore, maybe Holt but their prices might be a bit much.

OR

You could just put some PVC in the car, melt the joints a bit to look like a weld, and paint it. Hell on wheels tech guy at trails has a hard time seeing if my battery is in place, let alone really checking a roll bar :gabe:

Can't go wrong with PPC or John Moore, maybe Holt but their prices might be a bit much.

OR

You could just put some PVC in the car, melt the joints a bit to look like a weld, and paint it. Hell on wheels tech guy at trails has a hard time seeing if my battery is in place, let alone really checking a roll bar :gabe:

The tech guy at trails is a trip. One of the Friday's this year he was going over my car and I asked how he was doing. He said "Not bad, but my legs are killing me!"

Atleast he has a sense of humor about it.

Mike ward has tons of knowledge and has a good fabricator working for him, and with Mikes experience and the fabricators hard work and skills the work is turning out very nicely. I will get pics of the most recent cage that they installed and post pics, it was in a t type regal and it looks great!!! It is a chromeoly six point as well that is tucked incredibly tight in the car, if they paint the cage the same color as the interior the cage would blend right in and barely be noticed its so nice.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=121_126_273

You can do it your self this way and save some money. Plus if you sell the car you can take it out easily.

I have been looking at those as well. Bolt in for initial use and have someone weld it in later. I don't plan on getting rid of this one.

I have been looking at those as well. Bolt in for initial use and have someone weld it in later. I don't plan on getting rid of this one.

I know a few guys that have these and they work out very well. If something were to happen to your current car you could switch it over to another if you wish. I think these cages are very versatile.

I know a few guys that have these and they work out very well. If something were to happen to your current car you could switch it over to another if you wish. I think these cages are very versatile.

I just wish that they had it in chrome moly.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=121_126_273

You can do it your self this way and save some money. Plus if you sell the car you can take it out easily.

This is what I put in my car. After a couple years I had it coverted to the 10-point cage I have now.

If you only want to pass tech and have no concern for your safety, a bolt in is an option. If you value your life have a proper roll bar welded in.

http://jalopnik.com/5390934/mustang-cover-boy-tries-to-corner-flips-over-tire-wall

It will be welded, but for me to put it in and then get it welded might work fine as well. Either way I go, it won't be bolt in only as I do value my safety.

We would b happy to do it for u. U can reach me at 614-893-9810. 10-6. M-F. I have done everything

From a simple roll bar tyo a 25.1E top sportsman NHRA car than ran 6.8 et/over 200mph

I will get in contact with you at some point here soon. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...