Sold the GTO, here's the new beauty

Littleguy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking? I have been looking for a LS1 RX7 for a minute but can't justify paying over $15k for a 20 year old car.

I feel like I got it for a steal considering the overall quality/condition of the car and parts used to upgrade it but I did pay more than $15k for it.

Also, I'm not sure if I have a S4 TII diff but where would I find one?

I feel like I got it for a steal considering the overall quality/condition of the car and parts used to upgrade it but I did pay more than $15k for it.

Go do a couple hard launches on good rubber.

If it still moves after, you probably have one. :gabe:

I understand, if I came across one as clean as yours it'd be hard to say no. I am constantly on norotors.com and these guys want 15k for an unfinished project. :yuno: I'll continue to keep looking! Nice purchase.

You're making me envious, Norm. I putz around with my little projects ... don't get me wrong, I enjoy them ..... but then see a friend get something like this car, so well put together .....

Enjoy it in good health, my friend. I think you made a great deal. I didn't know much about Hinson until I met them in person at the Ohio Mile. Those are some very fine fellows, and I would have a lot of confidence in one of their builds.

Driving back to Ohio soon? ;)

You're making me envious, Norm. I putz around with my little projects ... don't get me wrong, I enjoy them ..... but then see a friend get something like this car, so well put together .....

Enjoy it in good health, my friend. I think you made a great deal. I didn't know much about Hinson until I met them in person at the Ohio Mile. Those are some very fine fellows, and I would have a lot of confidence in one of their builds.

Driving back to Ohio soon? ;)

Sadly, I doubt it. He generally drives out here to visit and let me beat on his new cars on 555, etc,;) but I think it'll probably be awhile this time. May even have to make the trip myself. lol

Sadly, I doubt it. He generally drives out here to visit and let me beat on his new cars on 555, etc,;) but I think it'll probably be awhile this time. May even have to make the trip myself. lol

Assuming you can fit in it the keys are yours buddy.

Thanks everybody, I was very happy to find one in such great condition considering it's a 20 year old car. I can't even describe how much fun it is to drive.

I'm not sure about the rear diff but I figure it won't be a big deal if I have to replace one. The car won't see the 1/4 mile strip very often at all, it's really just to hop in and have fun on nice days.

My ls1 rx7 went thru 4 rearends in like two years... Mine made more power though but that's just the weakest link in these cars.congrats, Was this for sale on eBay for like 20k I believe?