MAC tools rep?

Crossle

Any MAC tools reps on here that could warranty a couple tools for us? MAC keeps sending district reps out to survey the area, but won't send a stinkin truck down to us even though one stops at Byers Circle not 1 mile from us.

Thanks!

Oh, I can come to you, or if you are in our area you can stop by us.

Good luck! we have a Mac guy but he only shows up about 2 times a month, his truck is bare & what he does have no body is gonna want or need, if you need any warranty tools replaced that takes about 2-3 months. I don't know what Mac has done to their distributors but it has taken a turn for the worse since I've been working in the field, back when I got started Mac was the way to go, now it seems like the company to avoid Edited by SinisterSS

My MAC supplier got screwed on his route so he quit. Rich Was his name.

We had the same issue your having with Matco. We ended up contacting Matco tools, and they had us ship our tools into them. And they sent us new ones.

At my new job we don't get tool guys anymore, and I have snap on tools that need fixed/ replaced. So I need to call my old snap on guy up and see if he will replace them.

Good luck! we have a Mac guy but he only shows up about 2 times a month, his truck is bare & what he does have no body is gonna want or need, if you need any warranty tools replaced that takes about 2-3 months. I don't know what Mac has done to their distributors but it has taken a turn for the worse sine I've been working in the field, back when I got started Mac was the way to go, now it seems like the company to avoid

You have Todd down there too? Our Mac guy (Todd) is about worthless, takes him months to warranty anything. Needless to say MAc doesn't get any of my bussiness.

I have the worst luck with the Mac (Todd somethingorother) and Matco (Greg Fisher I think). Jeff Pickard is my my Snap On rep and he stops by every Friday. I work a one person shop and I don't buy too much stuff but he always stops by to see if I need anything anyway. He even replaced my MAC ratchet with a Snap On because I had it was broken for so long and I couldn't get ahold of Todd.

You have Todd down there too? Our Mac guy (Todd) is about worthless, takes him months to warranty anything. Needless to say MAc doesn't get any of my bussiness.

Todd A.K.A. the Tool Cave is absolutly worthless. Took him over 2 months to replace my 22mm and 15mm deep impact 1/2" drive sockets.

I have the worst luck with the Mac (Todd somethingorother) and Matco (Greg Fisher I think). Jeff Pickard is my my Snap On rep and he stops by every Friday. I work a one person shop and I don't buy too much stuff but he always stops by to see if I need anything anyway. He even replaced my MAC ratchet with a Snap On because I had it was broken for so long and I couldn't get ahold of Todd.

Todd A.K.A. the Tool Cave is absolutly worthless. Took him over 2 months to replace my 22mm and 15mm deep impact 1/2" drive sockets.

Yup, Jeff the Snap-on rep is awesome I always owe him money, but he never owes me any tools. Todd Stepp is a fucking tool.

We have Scott Tanner (Snap On) and Ken Fisher (Matco) both are great, but Dave has a ton of MAC stuff.

Is the MAC tool truck a really beat up old Isuzu (I think) that is rusty as shit? That is the truck I see over at Byers Circle.

No our Mac guy drives a decent larger truck.

We have Scott Tanner (Snap On) and Ken Fisher (Matco) both are great, but Dave has a ton of MAC stuff.

Is the MAC tool truck a really beat up old Isuzu (I think) that is rusty as shit? That is the truck I see over at Byers Circle.

Perhaps you could ask Ken to give me a call since he doesn't answer when I call or call me back when I leave messages. I've tried to meet him somewhere on his route several times with out any luck. I've had to leave broken tools at random shops just to get stuff replaced but I really don't like doing that for obvious reasons. I need a GRBLM1313 and a GRBLM0808 ratchet wrenches.