Speed3 Winterization: Pics + CR Pricing Inside

ForeverMaker

This Speed3 was in for a winterization package including a Sonax Perfect Finish polish and Blacklight sealant.

This sealant is my go-to for vehicles that will be driven during the winter. It provides great protection and high-gloss. If you are interested in getting your car ready for the winter let me know. Below the photos I have some special pricing for CR members, friends, and family.

speed3-1.jpg

speed3-2.jpg

More pics added at post #20

CR Winterization Pricing

Standard Car Pricing

Exterior

Complete pH balanced hand-wash

Claybar as-needed

Blacklight Sealant - 8-10 months protection

Wheels sealed

$80 ---- add a standard polish for another $80

other wax or sealant options available, including high-end glass coatings for trim, wheels, and paint. PM me for pricing and details.

Interior

Standard vac + clean

Dash/plastics UV protected. Matte finish.

Floor mats scotch guarded

Glass cleaned

$40

Leather treatment and deep scrub options available

cupholders.jpg

-- ryan@forevermaker.com

Edited by ForeverMaker

Wow that leather treatment made it look new again.. How long does something like this take? Exterior, interior

Exteriors about 4-6 hours depending on what level polish is requested. Shorter if just doing the sealant.

Interiors are about 1 hour. Add a zillion hours if doing a full leather scrub and restore like in the picture.

(posted before but here are some more from that job for those that have not seen them)

seats.jpg

console.jpg

rear.jpg

Damn i am really impressed with the leather. What did you use or is it a secret?

Thanks, no secrets involved. Just a lot of scrubbing initially with Meguiar's all-purpose cleaner. Then a full Leatherique oil and cleaner treatment. The oil needs to be applied and left in the sun all-day. Several coats were applied due to the dryness of the leather.

On another note I wanted to say how great Ryan's customer service was and how nice a guy he was. He definitely knows his stuff and the work was well worth every penny. I don't have pics off hand thanks to the sprinkling rain but I cannot express how happy I am with the work. Don't hesitate to call him up if you are looking for some good detailing.

Pavo

Here is the Evo. Some very cool, subtle metallic in it...

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

"Winterization" includes a single-step polish. Here is an example of the level of correction from this car. Not bad for a finishing polish! Only mid to deep defects remain that would require some serious compounding. Crazy amount of gloss was also brought out...

perfect-finish-before-after.jpg

Edited by ForeverMaker

Another item of note to what Ryan posted... The car sat out in the rain overnight and several bouts of sprinkles since his work was completed. I have not re-washed the car and honestly it looks like it just rolled out of his garage from being done. The water just falls right off and the car still looks very glossy. And no he's not paying me to say all that. lol I am just that happy with the job.

Pavo

Another item of note to what Ryan posted... The car sat out in the rain overnight and several bouts of sprinkles since his work was completed. I have not re-washed the car and honestly it looks like it just rolled out of his garage from being done. The water just falls right off and the car still looks very glossy. And no he's not paying me to say all that. lol I am just that happy with the job.

Pavo

That is exactly something I wish more non-car people realized -- a properly paint-prepped and coated car is going to not only look better, but also be so much easier to maintain, not to mention guard against the elements.

Ryan did my Subaru over the weekend. I lave the work he did. Feeling way better about the car begin prepped for the up coming weather. I just don't have the time this year, so it's great he could work me in.

Glad you could drop it off. I did snag a few shots of yours as well...

Dots of BlackLight. This allows me to go over large areas of the car without even stopping the buffer:

DSC_0115.JPG

Applied and setting. (takes 15 minutes)

DSC_0111.JPG

Gently wiped off - All done:

DSC_0129.JPG