Shits about to get real with the Muslims in NY

10phone2

Both represent an unsavory utilization of the first amendment. If you cannot see a parallel than your judgement is being clouded by your emotion.

Incorrect; I have no emotion in this.

One group spouts lies.

One does not.

I do not agree with you that both are unsavory.

What's the purpose of this "campaign" anyway? Free speach? Really? That's the argument they are standing on? America...where you can speak freely....even if what you have to say is fucking dumb and serves no point. :dumb:.....and have a crowd of supporters defending your ability to spread stupidity freely.

Incorrect; I have no emotion in this.

One group spouts lies.

One does not.

I do not agree with you that both are unsavory.

So your argument is that free speech has to be "true"? And, you believe it to be true that Muslims are Jihadists.

So you do not "hope" that the Westboro Baptists express their untrue free speech and you do "hope" that whatever hate group is behind these signs does express theirs?

This example, "Anti-Islam" movies, etc are prime examples of just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. Just because it's your "right" doesn't mean it's in anyone's best interest for you to exercise that right. Why can't people understand that?

"Herp a derp, dis is 'merica. It's a free country so ima do it cuz I can."

Yeah, that makes it a good idea.